SPOILER ALERT!

Review: Silver Stake by M.D Bowden

This is also posted on Goodreads.  https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1201725816

Alright, here we go:

I'll be honest here and say that I didn't particularly enjoy this story at all. It was far too fast-paced for my liking, especially how the werewolf King problem seemed to be discovered, fought and solved in only what, three days?

And the fact that the humans in this story seemed so open and accepting when they realized werewolves and other supernatural creatures exist, just threw me off. It just didn't seem believable.

Also, for the main character to trust strangers so carelessly despite knowing there are many people after her just makes no sense to me. She still seems too naive, innocent and trusting despite her character trying to come off as strong, independent and badass.

I will admit, however, that the description and the fighting scenes were pretty good. I enjoyed those a lot, as I could envision them as well.

(I apologize if I offend anyone, I really don't mean to.)

***

Yeah, it's short but that's what I have to say. I don't mean to come off as rude or offensive either, it's just that when I'm not sure how to word things I always end up seeming rude. I apologize for that.

Anyway, I hope your day/night is going well!

Until Next Time,